Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How to get rid of "Attribution" widget

Now I got annoyed to this "Attribution" widget right in the bottom section of this blog. So I got rid of it. It was a bit of a hassle, but I made it a deleteable widget, and deleted it. Here's how I did it without too much of technical terms:

I chose to edit the HTML code of the page, and changed the


<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'/>

into

<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution'/>

and this enabled me the option to delete this annoying widget. I found out that this can be found by pressing ctrl-f and typing attribution, when viewing the HTML code. Then i found the locked="something" and changed to false.


Edit: I wasn't the first to found out this :C At least I found it by my own :D

No comments:

Post a Comment