Saturday, May 26, 2012

Computer controlled devices? (3)

Now I have few parts at their right places:
LED's at top, thyristor's in the middle, and PNP transistors in the lowest part. The original controlling idea will be used partially, because LED's will be light up with two or three 4017 decade counters, so the new structure will be:

1. Select LED (via 4017 row)
2. Chose trigger (I will buy some NPN transistors later)
       2.1 Light up LED trigger
       2.2 Shut down LED trigger
       2.3 Shut down every LED (full reset)
3. Reset command chips (4017)

I will use a lot of space on the bread board, so I could easily debug stuff.


There is a lot of work to be done, and I have last few days at school and then summer job, so it wont be as fast as I would like it to be, but I'm working on it, so it will be ready one day (this summer?). I'm also working on smaller projects, that I will upload here too ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Why aren't you using one bigger bredboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the biggest they sell :D And if that's not enough, I'll buy another :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there are also bigger board available... I think you just can't find them XD
      But your solution has also pros: When the whole thing's ready you might want it to stay on a breadboard and it might fit on just one so then you would have also empty ones...

      Delete
    2. It's pretty hard, because of the amount of components I want working there. now there are ~200 leads on the board, and more comming :)

      Delete