Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Who might I be

Hi, and welcome to my world, the world of Nemesis, me.

Who am I you might ask. The answer is obviously: "I'm Nemesis". But that wont suffice you, so I compiled a list of what I am:
-A hacker. In its original and modern meaning. I play with electronics, annoy my family and friends with detailed talk of them, and I actively try to keep up with computer security.
-A musician. I play piano and pipe organ as my main instruments, but i know a bit of this and that from other instruments.
-A home chemist. Not the one that makes doomsday bombs in the basement, but the one who likes to test stuff with moderately safe experiments.
-A gamer. Oh yes, I do that too.
-A 3D artist. Not the best one, but at least its fun.

It's still not who I am, but its a start. I founded this blog just out of curiosity, and I hope a lot of readers, but I believe that it's not going to happen any time soon, so if you happen to read my articles, feel free to comment! It should cheer my up :D

Sincerely yours, Nemesis

No comments:

Post a Comment